Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nothing really new...

Its starting to get so nice outside and I'm getting excited :)
I cant wait til summertime... Nothing is really new with the family, but some exciting things happened yesterday :)
I got accepted as a peer instructor for First Year Seminar offered at ISU. I'm so excited to be an instructor because I loved this class when i took it last fall and I cant wait to be apart of the new freshmen's experience. I also got an interview set up for next week for ambassadors :)
I'm very thrilled to be chosen for an interview. Jess will have her evaluation coming soon. It would be so much fun to be involved with her again just like we were in StuCo in high school. Man I miss those days. Jess and I are coming home for Easter this weekend and we are excited it seems like its been forever since I have been home, but it was like two weeks ago :)
Ooh but just one more thing before I head to class, yesterday Bree and I were running errands and decided to treat ourselves to dinner at Taco Johns.. well if you register your email address, just on www.tacojohns.com, then you get a coupon for a free cinnamon bite! they are delicious :) we had some yesterday and they remind me of those good ole tiger ears at the fair, just smaller :) and them when i was telling mom about it she told me that she did the same for TGIF and you get something like that too, but I think she said an appetizer and a meal for a penny!! Wow now that is a good deal :) Hope everyone has a good Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment