Friday, April 24, 2009

Jeff fa fa Dun ham :)

Last night Lynds, Taylor, and Jay came down for Jeff Dunham!! It was so much fun! These two boys made the picture look like only Lynds and I were excited to be there so way to go ha ha :) But no it was a blast. We had great seats off to the side on the ground! Way to go guys :) Jess and Luke went too, he bought her tickets for her birthday, but we weren't able to sit even close to them but we saw where they we sitting at. Here are pictures from last night, just posted my two favorite puppets, Bubba and Peanut :)
Thanks for letting me go with you Lynds, Taylor and Jay. I had a blast!!

Dad is in Cali right now with his side of the family. His brother and him flew there earlier this week to surprise his mom. I haven't had the chance to call him to see how is trip is, but I've been talking to mom and she said grandma cried when she saw dad :) I cant wait til he gets back home so I can hear all about his trip.

Things are starting to wind down here at school and I cant believe my first semester is two weeks from being over!! I had so much fun my first year of college! Its so crazy to see how much I have changed by growing up, living on my own,
learning new things, and meeting some amazing people. Bree is also counting down the days with me too. She tells me everyday that there is only so many days left with her until the summer.. She keeps joking with me that I'm going to miss her like crazy! I really truly am!! She has been there for me in everything this year. Yeah we but heads every once in awhile, but who doesn't ha ha :) I love this girl so much and she has taught me so much about myself! I'm going to miss you so much Bree, but I cant wait until next year to let our friendship grow even stronger!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun lately. I bet you're excited to be done with school for awhile.

    ReplyDelete