Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dusty Dirty, Loudness, but lots of fun!!

Last night was the MONSTER TRUCKS!!
We all had a blast and got very dirty with all the dirt from the trucks. We were excited to be there, even though I didnt get a good picture haha looks like I was the only excited one :) jk but they had a fun time too. Cole and Mitch were laughing all night long. This year they added motor cross races which was fun. The boys sure enjoyed watching those races since they have their own bikes. It was so cute they had little kids that were racing in a group aged 4-6 years old! If i was them I would of been freaking out because they were going over the same jumps and bumps as the older aged riders, a few of them got stuck over some of the steeper jumps but they were so cute! They had a few different trucks this year than they did last year which made it even more fun. They even had the lady driver back this year. They also added a new truck, not sure what to call it. Cole really enjoyed it, it was a truck looking thing that had a dinosaur come out of the top and grab a car and chew it up. It was pretty cool and I wish i would have gotten a picture of it. It blew out fire which was pretty sweet too. When it was time for the monster truck free style two of the trucks couldnt participate because they broke something while racing, but when the rest went they all broke something so they didnt get to crunch alot of cars which kinda stunk, but I was able to get a video of Big Foot and ended up being the winner of the night. :)

Before we went to the trucks we went to Senor Iguana's which is definately my favorite mexican resurant here by far. Jay likes it a lot too so its even better when he comes I know where he wants to go and I dont even mind :) When we got there Jay told Cole and Mitch that they should get the one foot burrito because it is so good. Well when the plates were set infront of the boys Coleson's mouth dropped and Mitch's eyes went huge!! I wish i got a picture because words can not describe their faces. They didnt believe how huge these were!! They enjoyed them and Cole and I chowed down on the yummy salsa and chips all night :)


I had a blast spending time with Jay and his brothers. I can't wait to go to the monster trucks next year :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a blast! I'm going to have to try that mexican place out sometime. I liked all the pics!

    ReplyDelete