Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun filled weekend at home :)

Jess and I were able to go home this weekend for Easter and spend time with the family. Friday we all went to dinner and Mom and Jess made these little treat bags for a class Jess is taking. The bags turned out so cute I wish i would have gotten a picture of them to share, I'll see if mom has one. I went to Jays flag football game and spent time with Bonnie, Garry, Lynds and Taylor. It was good to see Lynds and Tay because I havent seen them for a little while. After the game Jay came up to the house and spent time with my family and just hung out.

Saturday Mom, Jess and I went shopping for a little bit at a few stores. I cant wait until summer time for it to get all warm and I can wear shorts :)


After shopping I met up with some high school friends that were home for Easter. I had a blast with everyone. It was so good to see everyone and hear how they are doing in school and what they are up to. We went to Craigos for dinner, then bowling and the traditional BUNKO that night :) it was so fun to play again! I think its been since last February or March since we last played.. we had to even freshen up everyones mind on how to play, now that is a clue saying its been too long :) it was so much fun playing with everyone, we sure missed Kolb, Tyson, Jay Dee and James :(
After we finished 30 games of bunko we just hung out in the living room laughing at Jon and Marc, literally they were the stars of the talk.. making everyone laugh :)
here are a few pictures of the night. I didnt get any of dinner, but i got some at bowling and at bunko to send to the boys that werent there.
Bowling was fun, Jay was the winner in my lane, and Logan and I were neck and neck all night long. He told me that there is "no way I would be able to beat him" but when the game was all over with haha I beat him :) the picture isnt very good but it got Logan's score, 102 and mine 110.. that is all that matters haha had to get proof somehow :)



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. Thomas was really excited to go. We need to try to do this with our friends. Are you coming to Thomas' farewell next Sunday? You better be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a good time. The flag football was pretty hilarious if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool that you were able to get your friends together, especially before Thomas leaves. Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete