Friday, April 17, 2009

50`F

Its finally getting warm outside! This weekend its going to be 50` to 70` on Sunday!!
oh my my I cant wait :) I cant wait until summer. So the countdown is on three weeks left, 21 days until home, 21 classes left, 10 class days, 1350 minutes, 22.5 hours ha ha I'm in the summer mood as you can tell :) I registered as a SOPHOMORE last night and it feels great!! I have some fun classes sign up for and some difficult ones. This will be the first semester Jess and I wont have classes together which stinks :( but I'll still see her around which is nice. Not much is too new.
Mom came down on Tuesday for Mr. ISU. We enjoyed ourself. I miss doing those for cheer. Jess did a great job planning it and got recognized at the end :) Great job Sissy :)
Jay came here also on Tuesday for a golf tourney. It was an accident too how I found him, I've never been to this course so Bree and I pulled up directions and it seemed like it was taking forever until I saw some people golfing so I pulled into the subdivision to see maybe if we could see the clubhouse. When we pulled in Bree and I looked at the golfers and the hole to the right of us Jay was there :) it was such a coincidence that it was him at that hole :)
so I was able to watch him for a little, I got this video of him at the hole, which stinks cuz I didnt have my camera so its on my phone, but hey its the thought that counts right :)
He has another tourney today in idaho falls, GOOD LUCK JAY!!
Jess and I are going to home tomorrow after she does some service for KDP for her education program. It will be nice to be home :) Its Thomas's farewell so I'm excited to see everyone again and Tom one more time before he leaves. Tom I'm going to miss you so much! We grew up together and became such close friends.

Yesterday was Grandma Bakers birthday!! She told me on the phone that she was turning 20 :)
Hope she had a great day and we miss her so much!
Happy Birthday Grandma
We LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm so excited for Summer, too. It's always so exciting to finish a semester! I'm very impressed with you and Jess for how involved you are. That's great! Hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete