Monday, April 20, 2009

21 years ago today.

My SISSY is 21 today!!
Happy Birthday Jess, you are the best sister ever. well even though you are my only sister I still think you are the best. Youve always been there for me and you mean so much! Im so glad that everyone thinks we are twins because you are beautiful and I wouldnt want to take after anyone else. You are not only my sister by my best friend! I would be lost without you in my life. You are a huge influence on my life, a wonderful role model and a great friend. You accomplish anything you set your mind to and I know I can always count on your. I love you very much sister.

It was fun to look through pictures to see how much you have changed while you grow up. You are loved by many and I cant wait to spend the rest of our lives becoming even closer :)

We celebrated Jess's Birthday yesterday before we left. Im so excited, I finally got to give Jess her present. She was so excited that when she was done reading the receipt she got tears in her eyes!! I cant wait to go to Taylor Swift with her :)


3 comments:

  1. That sounds way fun to go to the concert together! Happy Birthday, Jess. We love you! It was so fun to see the whole fam yesterday. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concert sounds like it will be fun for you two! I need to see you guys...it has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you guys are going to a Taylor Swift concert, she said she's so excited. I feel bad that I haven't been able to see her to give her her gift yet, but hopefully soon. She's a pretty awesome girl, I love her. That was fun to have all the pictures of her through the years, you're such a great sister. I know she loves you so much Manda!

    ReplyDelete