Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Brother, Friends and Dead Week.

our ONLY "brother" left today. Jess and I always called him our own brother because we never had one and we were so close to him and the whole Long family. Jess sent me the wrong picture so I am only able to post one picture. Good Luck Tom and I cant wait to get your emails and letters to see how everything is going! WE LOVE YOU TOM!! :)





Over the weekend Jess met up with Lynds and Mark Asper, a friend from high school. They got to see his baby girl :) I member growing up and at grid kid cheerleading practice Mark had his own cheer. We would be practicing on the lawn outside of the high school and Mark would just be leaving football practice and he would always join in our "bang bang choo choo train come on panthers do your thing.." It was a blast! His little girl is so cute!



Lynds' surgery is tomorrow! Good Luck with it Lynds! Hope it goes well and you will be better feeling soon! We love you!
Its dead week this week and I'm so excited!! As of my last count down a lost has change, now I only have 3 more classes left, 2 hours 15 minutes, 12900 minutes, and then four finals! I'm checking out of my dorm on Wednesday and going to stay the night at Sissy's that night and the next because I have a final on Friday! Seriously those are the worst, well I guess not too awfully bad, but still I had one last semester Friday and I couldnt wait to get outta here!! I cant wait to be home, and I'm sure Mom and Dad are excited for Jess and I to be there too! haa and for TORNADO JESSICA to hit the living room too :]

3 comments:

  1. I bet you are so excited to be done with school! Good luck with your finals too! I'm sure your parents can't wait for you two to move home..all except tornado Jessica. :) I liked the picture of you with your guy friends...man today was a tough day Manda! I'm going to miss that kit, I can't wait to hear from him either. I'm so glad I only have one brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet of you to post about Tom leaving today. Keep checking his mission blog
    www.2longyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your concern Manda. I love you. You are pretty much my other sister! It will be fun to have you and Jess home! So sad to see Tom go. Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete