Sunday, April 26, 2009

it must be free week or something!!

So to add on to the free pretzels today from pretzel time, tomorrow at KFC they are giving away free pieces of chicken. Its this new kind called grilled chicken! you don't need a coupon so make sure you stop by and get some!! awh I can't wait KFC's mashed potatoes are definitely my favorite :]

THEY JUST KEEP COMING :)
http://www.jambajuice.com/school_bananananza/
download a copy of this sheet and you can save 20% off your order.
"sip to support your school"

and...
WEDNESDAY..

its 31 cent scoop night at Baskin Robbins. Go out and get a scoop of ice cream and support the firefighters :) I wish there was a Baskin Robbins here, shoot.

this week is just full of some good deals.. I'll post some more if I find some later in the week :]
what a great way to start off dead week huh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment