Monday, June 1, 2009

My start of Summertime!!

Its so good to finally be back home and not be so busy!! Well now that Jess and I have started work we dont have too much time to do things, that is also why I'm posting my pictures finally from two weeks ago!! I didnt post pictures from the dance so Ill start there. I miss getting all dresses up for the night and feeling like a princess :( Jay was a great date and I had a blast wheeling and spending time with him!


I went to Arizona for a housing conference for ISU. I had a blast learning new things and I cant wait to bring back everything to housing next year. Alot of these pictures are with a good friend Abby that I met up at school last year, and one of my new roommates for this coming year!
When we first got on the campus at University of Arizona we just wanted to goof off since we were in the car for over a total 15 hours that day and the day before
The first night in the car we were able to make it to the Grand Canyon for sunset! Isnt it gorgeous!!

Pretty flowers we were amazed with the color on the campus!
How beautiful the entrance way to the Admin Building is..
We took a trolley around town on some our free time, which we didnt have much of!

Zion National Park
Weeping rock, we got soaked trying to get to this spot!

Spending graduation with Kylee :)
its so good to see her again!!
Jessicas birthday gift!!
I had SOOOO much fun at this concert with her!! I hope it was the best birthday gift ever!!
I love you Sissy

The screen where I sent in a message and Jess wasnt paying attention so she missed getting a picture of the one i sent in, but she said this would do because everyone calls us twins :)



In front of the tour bus!!


We went to Montana for Brooks's Graduation party, here are my cute little cousins taking a break from playing in the water :) It was so good to see them and I cant wait to see them again!!

the traditional family games :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. Sounds like you have been having lots of fun! I hope work is going well for you and Jess.

    ReplyDelete