Friday, June 19, 2009

Fathers Day..

We ate at Wingers a while back and I was going through my camera looking at all my pictures and I thought I would post this one. Dad kept making this "duck" face while we were eating so I thought I would be just like him and pose :)
This one is just for you Lynds :) I finally get to post a picture of Jess's hair! She always is doing cute things with it!
Happy Fathers DAY!! Dad you mean so much to all of us! Thanks for everything you do! Grandpa Baker and Grandpa Topp we love you very much and hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It was fun seeing you at the reception. You girls always look so cute. I love Jessica's haircut. Nice duck face, Amanda. It was fun to see that photo of you girls and your dad when you were really little. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hair JESS! Love it. I love that pic of you and your dad! It's a good look for both of you! haha!

    ReplyDelete