Tuesday, June 16, 2009

staying busy..

Well I have been staying super busy and not much time to post a whole lot! I keep forgetting to post this picture but Jess chopped her hair off a few weeks ago and its ADORABLE!!! I always see hair on everyone else that I love but when I try it, it never works and when I do try it (at school last year) I bawl after I cut it ha haaa. But I will get a picture so I can brag to everyone how adorable her hair is!!
My good friend Logan left for his mission last week. We all went out to ice cream one last time before he left! I have the bestest friends ever that I dont know what I would do without!!
Last week my friend Kelsey Foster got married, I wasnt able to make it to her reception but I bet she looked amazing and I'm so happy for her! Congrats Kels and Brent!

Jay had football camp last week in Pocatello and he looked pretty dead when I was able to see him! He is staying super busy with a different sport event every weekend!

Mom and I started up scrapbooking again to catch up on things while I am home, she always gives me a hard time that I will scrapbook up at school but when I am back home I wont help her out! It was fun to spend quality time with her again.

Dad has been staying extremely busy at work and keeping up with the yard, he keeps bragging that he fertilized it just in time with all this rain that it is going to look great. Now with all the rain he is outside trimming and cutting every night it seems like.

Jess is staying busy with work and her summer trig class. She took her first test on Monday and to motivate herself she keeps telling herself every time she does good on a test she will buy herself a new pair of shoes! ha ha what a great motivation for her!!

Last weekend we were able to spend some time with Aunt Jackie, Uncle Dan and Amber. Sounds like they are all staying pretty busy. Amber has her baby shower this weekend so we will see them again. She is getting pretty big and has a little less than a month til Bridger is out.

I'll try to post more when I do get the chance! Dad told Jess and I last night that we have about 2 months left! Summer is flying by, I cant believe I'll be starting school sooner than I know! AH!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Jess' hair is so cute; I just loved it! Sounds like you guys have been having fun. I eanna see the stuff you've been scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, lets see some pictures of your scrapbooking layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda. Sounds like you have been pretty busy! I can't wait to see Jess's hair! I want to chop mine off but I am too scared!! Oh and thanks to you and Jess for being so stuck up this morning when I waved and honked at you!

    ReplyDelete