Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Birthdays and Everything Else.

So I've been staying quite busy while I've been home so I need to catch up on a few things. I've missed a few birthdays and I'm so sorry!!
Hope your birthday was good cousin Bryann and I cant wait to see you at Brooks's graduation!!
Happy Birthday Grandpa. It was good seeing you in Dillon a few weekends ago. And cant wait to see you soon!!
Happy Birthday BFF!! Hope you are doing well in Utah and I cant wait til you move back home so I can finally see you!! I miss my Hannah Montana buddy :)

I'll be quite busy and have a lot of catching up to do when I get back next week. I'm headed to Arizona on Thursday for a Housing Conference for ISU. I can NOT wait for the warm weather. Its suppose to be high 90s low 100s!! whoo hoo I can finally say its summertime for me :) I get back on Monday or Tuesday of next week and then Jess and I are headed to Utah for our Taylor Swift concert!! I cant wait until I'm back home to blog about all the fun I had!!
Last Saturday I went to one last dance with Jason, It was a lot of fun. When I get more pictures I'll put them up.
Yesterday Jess and I were drug tested for work, but just so you all know what I had to go through... just imaging us sitting there for over 2 hours waiting on Jess to drink her cups of water! Oh my my goodness!! It was a long day in the medical room at work. Silly Sissy. And the bad part is she says she does this EVERY year!! ha ha this only happened to be my first time starting the same time as her. Wow :) ha ha but it was a highlight of my day yesterday :)
Mom and I were couch bums all last night with DWTS and Bachelorette.
Jess left for Boise yesterday with Aunt Jackie to spend some time with Aubs. It was funny her and mom texted during the Bachelorette to say who they liked and didnt like :) What goofs
But I better get packing for my trip and I'll post everything when i get home!!
Think of me in the nice warm weather when I come back burnt :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys have definitely been busy. . .and it sounds like things are only going to get even crazier. Have a good time on your trips.

    ReplyDelete