Friday, October 29, 2010

oh my my.

Here is what Ive been up to before getting sick...
Jess made some cupcakes for her class that she helps out with. She got some cute supplies to add to the cupcakes, arent they stinking cute! Sorry this is side ways, taken off my phone. These were for the ambassadors for the meeting this week. Mom and I came across the gummy eyeballs at Michaels and just had to get them! Thanks to Kate for the liners, she got them in Washington after a Volleyball Match. My friends know me too well (:
These were for Kate and her team a last weekend when they played Weber. Thanks Mom for all the goodies to add to them and make them look ADORABLE!
I got a few things for fall cupcakes once halloween is over (:

Wednesday I was not feeling too well at all so I finally went to the doctor to get checked out. Did a few tests on me and I left with results of strep. My mom told me that its better to find out that I have strep than nothing at all so I can at least get some meds to help me. I am feeling a whole lot better! Hopefully these next 10 days go by fast because my medication is horrible tasting!
I cant wait for the fun weekend ahead. Its the annual Dad vs Daughters game. Thats right! Montana comes down this weekend to play ISU. Rumble in the Dome.. Guess we will see how it turns out, even though we have an idea ):
I will post pictures of all the halloween festivities as well and update on a few of the events we have put on around campus for SAB.
Get ready for some entertaining posts this week (:
Enjoy halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment