Tuesday, October 26, 2010

just keeps going.

So my blog challenge was a flop. I just dont have time to sit down every day and blog, nuts. So just back to the usual with me blogging when I get a chance. I will do a quick recap on what has been going on. Midterms were a few weeks ago, three I believe. It was super stressful with that, 5 tests in one week! woowwza.
the week following my ghost hunter came to campus. it was a good time having him here, i must admit I was freaked out while he was here, but now Im not so much of a scardy cat now (:
Jess and I were able to go home last weekend to spend some time with mom. Jess was home on Friday for Bronsons's wedding. Then we switched spots and she ended up in Poky. Dad was in Montana helping Grandpa with the new hunting trailer. I was able to see him for a few minutes over dinner. A huge thanks to Mom for helping me cut and gather up everything for Jess and my costume. (I will post all my halloween pictures sometime after Saturday) Thanks Kate for a great job on my hair. Its always good to go home for a weekend get-a-way (:
Courts family was in town on Friday, it is always good to see them.
Tonight for SAB is the Boo-tacular. We put on a halloween carnival for the little kids, hand out a million things and have a blast during the whole thing! I seriously love my job!
So things have been busy for me, but just means that much closer to semester (:
I will be ready for a break with it rolls around.
Class schedules are opened, I register in about a week and a half. Weird right.
I am all done with my prerecs for the program, whoooo. I will be taking some classes that are required for the program but I do not have to be in yet and working towards my minor. Its getting closer to my application date, getting more nervous every time I think about it. Things are kind of up in the air if I will apply to another place for a back up just incase I dont get in. Lets just hope I do because I dont need all that other stress added (:
But I got to run, it was so nice to blog again.
Hopefully I can be a little better and blog a little more.
Ill try (:

No comments:

Post a Comment