Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day two and three

this is a day late, nuts.
DAY 2: Something I ate today (yesterday)..


I eat these on a daily basis.. Do you remember these commercials, I miss them
you guessed it! Gushers. My pantry is full of them, thanks to my mom (:
DAY 3: My Ideal Date.. My Favorite Date.
So I know this is suppose to be about my ideal date, but heyy I can change it a little bit. My favorite date would for sure be when Jay took me to the Lady Antebellum concert in Utah this summer. I had a blast hanging out with Lynds, Taylor, Rach, Chris and Jay.

before I end for the day I need to vent about my Debby Downer moment... So Im trying to get things all finished for my Mexico trip.. I went and got my passport picture yesterday at Walgreens, picked it up last night and headed to the Post Office this afternoon. Well come to find out that Walgreens didnt tell me to take my headband out, couldnt have my cute little flower in my picture.. so now I have to go back get another picture taken and start over again. I just really wanted to get my papers in the mail so my passport will get here soon (: but other than that little bump today has been busy!
Hope everyone has a fabulous BENGAL Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment