Friday, October 1, 2010

october one.


Hello October. Things have been extremely busy, I am bummed I didnt get more bloggin done in September ):

School is going fabulous! I love every minute of it, well mostly every minute of it (:

I wish I had more pictures to post, but I didnt have time to grab them all. I hopefully can recap what my month was full of.

first week: busy busy with homework and trying to get the hang of my new schedule still.

second week: no school monday, best part ever! that weekend jess, abbs, jaime, bree and I headed to Utah to watch the football team play Utah State. We met up with Gar for the day, that was a blast!

third week: prepping for homecoming week. went home that weekend to work at the country club. makes me sad every time I go back, wish it was still summer so I could be there more often.
fourth week: HOMECOMING!! by far my favorite week at ISU. we had a billion fun things planned and they all had great outcomes in the end. my schedule looked like this for the week.
monday:
spirit log hunt in the morning followed by breakfast on the quad for students.
street painting in the early evening
powderpuff in the evening
tuesday:
build a bengal for lunch
royalty pageant in the evening
wednesday:
spelling bee competition at lunch
bonfire at night
thursday:
chip dip competition at lunch
concert in the evening
friday:
sumo wrestling at lunch
homecoming dance in the evening
true bengal at midnight
saturday:
homecoming parade in the morning
tailgate in the afternoon
football game in the late afternoon
I seriously have the BESSSSST job ever! I love what I do. So a few more details about those events... the concert.
Sara Barielles!! She rocked my socks off! Not only did I get to see her in concert, I had back stage passes, annndd we got a picture with her annnd I got her guitar pic annndd I got to meet Maggie, her opener. I LOVE my job!
Jess enjoys the perks of my job as well (: I got to get up close and snap some fabulous pictures of her.
This is Maggie McClure. she is wonderful! Jess enjoyed her music so much I got her a cd. Lets just say sissy has the six songs down word for word (:
Sissy, Tara and I snapped a picture with Maggie right after she was done on stage.
this is our bonfire we have every year, this picture doesnt even describe how big it was. always a blast (:
since I was busy during homecoming week, I had to make up for not being able to bake.
my new obsession is gumballs as toppers.
red velvet for abbs' birthday.

chocolate for jay's birthday

ambassadors got orange and black to start off homecoming week
monthly bingo nights in the SUB. Tara, Sara and I were ready for the night (:
since things have been busy with school and working three jobs I havent been able to spend much time with court. I wish we still lived together but our time together are fabulous! This girl seriously rocks, best friends.
I was pretty popular in the ambassador office a few weeks back. Some of the First Year Seminar classes were doing a scavenger hunt for class, they needed a picture with an ambassador. Funny thing about this picture is Griff, the guy, was my first tour ever! When I first gave him a tour I wanted to take a picture with him, because Im cool like that and wanted to keep a memory, but I was too scared to ask him. So best part.. we ended up getting our picture taken in the end (: (just a few months later, haa)there are two great males that have stolen my heart.
jason: my absolute best friend! i enjoy spending time with you all the time. thanks for putting up with me all the time (: and tickling my back 24/7. you rock my world. hopefully you enjoyed your birthday. i love you a lot.

last but not least, my daddy. happy birthday pops! always there when I need advice or just want to share about my day. you are seriously the best. thank you for all you have done, not only for me but everyone else! i cant wait to come see you this weekend (: i love you!


so I was hoping this post wouldnt be super duper long, but it has been. sorry if it was nonexciteful.

even though I was burnt our from last week being on the run, this week was eventful as well! I had my very first event yesterday. Junkyard Jams was a success! I will get pictures posted when I get them from the office. I was really pleased how it turned out, a few bumps in the road to get everything started but a lot of positive feed back! I promise I will post pictures. I had a group from LA come and play some jams on trashcans, passed out a bag full of goodies made from recycled gear, handed our water bottles and pop to be recycled after enjoyed, and a trashion fashion show to end it all!

repeat: things have been busy, but I seriously would not trade anything!! I love my jobs, I love school, I love my friends, I love my life... (my house, my hair, my cousins.. just for you mom)

new obsession.. weheartit.com

cute pictures to brighten my day.

i also added links that i love. make sure you take a peak.

enjoy your weekend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment