Tuesday, October 13, 2009

longggg night :]

Ohhh my my my, I am soo excited for Halloween to be here! I finally had time to take a picture of our door. Everyone loves it! We get comments on it all the time! :] The inside of our apartment is all decorated as well. I just didnt want to share it with the world since it is extremely messy right now :]
Mom and Dad passed through last night coming home from Cali. I wish they would have taken pictures while they were there with everyone, but next time :] Ive been staying really busy this week with my midterms. Last night was a super long night for Court, Brookie and I. Brooke was sick all last week and she hasnt been getting better :[ She called me about ten oclock last night asking if I would take her to the ER. She was having difficulties getting deep breaths. So we all went to the ER on Monday night around ten! She is doing alot better and they found out that she as inflamed lungs, they gave her some medicine today when she went back in and they are watching her closely. They did all these tests on here and we ended up not getting out of there until after 4 in the morning ! We are all dragging our feet today :] As most everyone knows Im a nerd and I enjoy anything that has to do with the body! While we were stuck in the ER waiting room Court and I got to see soo much! It was awesome, I wont explain everything because it might make some sick of what we were able to see. After Brooke was done getting her tests we were allowed in the back with her to sit and wait. In the back it was even cooler! Ha ha if that is even a word and possible! Because it was okay with Brooke and the sweet Doctor, I was able to look at Brookes xrays of her chest! It was totally awesome! I cannot wait until I get into the program here at ISU! When someday I will be the one taking those! It was so sweet, we told the Doctor that if he didnt meet us last night his night absolutely wouldnt of been the same :] I cannot believe that from 10 to 4 we learned so much about the body :] I might just possibly find excuses just to spend time in the ER because it was so much fun! ha ha jk, but no really.
Happy Birthday Hank, Kailey and Durr! I wish I was back home so I could celebrate their birthdays with them. Durr lives back here so I made him a cake and all the boys came over! I love celebrating birthdays with those boys! Ill find any way to eat cake :]
This weekend is parents weekend here at Idaho State! I am so excited for Mom and Daddy to come hang out with Jess and I! Whoo Whoo! Ill blog asap when I get pictures from this AWESOME weekend coming ahead! :]

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun pictures. Looks like you are having a blast. It will be fun to see pictures from parents' week!

    ReplyDelete