Sunday, October 11, 2009

ISU Spirit :]

This weekend has been full of friends!! Last night Court, Brookie and I hit up the volleyball game. I had so much fun with these two girls! After the game Brooke and I watched House Bunny! That movie can sure make your night better if you have had a not so good one. I am so thankful to have these girls in my life! I am blessed to have met some amazing friends through college.
On Thursday this week Alex, Bree, Court and I met up for the soccer game. They played U Montana, they killed them so it made it so much better! I cant believe how cold it is getting! We froze to death pretty much, but hot chocolate afterwards made it totally worth it! :]


Today was the usual Saturday and didnt get much done :] I finally got to sleep in this week and catch up on all my sleep that I have missed earlier this week, and I truly did miss it! Jess, Brooke, Kristi and I hit up Seventeen Again, the movie at the Bengal. I was not a huge fan!! I will not ever go and see it again. A lot has been going through my mind this week and this movie possibly could of just made it all even more confusing! But anywho enough about that movie. Court and I then went to the BSU vs ISU volleyball game, again. The girls did awesome! They played awesome and ended up beating Boise! So I dont know why Ive been having this phase about hats, but Im in love! They are officially my new boyfriend :] but really, ha ha. I just had to show my new hat off that I got this weekend shopping with Jess and Aubs! I had an awesome weekend spending time with all my friends and I cant wait for PARENTS weekend this coming weekend here at Idaho State!!


So once again this week has been very stressful, midterms are this Monday. Im very excited to get this semester over with! I love how I say I cant wait for summer, but it will be here sooner than I think. and then school will start winding down for me as well. Wow!!
Mom and Dad fly home from Cali on Monday and I cannot wait to see them! This week has been really tough for me with everything Ive been going through. My family is a huge support in my live and I cant wait to see them. I just got to keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason and there will come a day when that reason will make more sense.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long ...

Oh ya.. HAllOWEEN is coming soon :]

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having fun and keeping your mind busy! Your hat is super cute!

    ReplyDelete