Wednesday, October 28, 2009

catch up..

I love this picture!! It makes me smile every time I see it, so why not make it the start of my entry :] Dad was making fun of the faces Jess and I always pull when it comes to pictures so he wanted to join in.

It has been some time since my last blog. School has kept me extremely busy this week and stressful right now with everything going on. I cannot wait for this week to get over with!
Halloween will be here :] probably one of my favorite holidays, alright well I love all holidays so I guess I cant pinpoint this one.
I havent blogged about when Mom and Daddy came for parents weekend, Im so far behind! It was good to see them and spend time with them! I havent been home for officially a month and I miss spending time with them! Brooke hung out with the family all weekend since hers wasnt able to join in on the fun, Brooke Baker :] We went to dinner the first night they got here and later that night Jess had a KDP presentation so we were able to go hang out with her at that. After Mom and Dad left then Brooke, Bree and I hit up My Sisters Keeper at the Bengal. Even though I knew what was going to happen I sill bawled! Mom and Daddy came back for the game on Saturday and hung out a little with them before the game and after. While Mom was here we went to the scrapbook store and discovered that Scrappin Essentials carries beads for watch bands. Lets just say that I had to leave quick so I didnt keep eyeing the beads and give in... But I ended up giving in later that week. Jess and a few other friends met up and made some bands last week. I love mine!! I made one that reminds me of Halloween because of the colors, but I can still wear it for all the ISU events going on. Jess's turned out really cute too, Ill have to get pictures taken so I can share how creative we all were that night!
Last week Syd came to visit the girls. I had a blast with all the Smith sisters here! They are all so adorable! Before Syd left she wanted all of us to get together for a little costume party to celebrate Halloween since its a holiday everyone just lovesss!! Abbs, Jamie and I dressed up as cave girls while the Smith sisters were the Spice Girls. :]
I am still debating what I want to dress up for this weekend, I guess we will see what mood Im in this weekend :] I cant wait for this week to start slowing down, Im hoping things will start to slow down for me soon!
Jess went home last weekend to spend time with Mom and Dad, I wasnt able to because I had a workshop up here for the class Im teaching. Jess and Mom made new address change cards to send out to everyone. They turned out adorable!! Im so proud of my creative girls!
Well I better run once again to finish readings so my busy week will end! Hope everyone is doing well! Ill blog soon, this is totally random but I cannot wait for TIME CHANGE this weekend!! Ohhhh ya, hellooo extra hour of sleep :]

No comments:

Post a Comment