Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last weekend and such..

This past weekend was filled full of fun! Mom, Daddy, Aunt Jackie and Uncle Dan came down on Friday. Uncle Dan and Dad were working on Jess's car because it hasnt been starting. We all went out to dinner at Senor Iguanas, my FAVORITE in Poky. We celebrated Daddys and Uncle Dans birthday while we were there. Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!! They werent expecting anything at all so it made it even better. After the family left Jess and went bowling with her roommate and her friends. It was so much fun! Thanks Sissy :] Saturday was the big homecoming game for ISU! Even though the boys got slaughtered it was still so much fun to hang out with everyone! Here is a picture of Jess and I with friends and the second is with my friend Erin from South Dakota! I love these ladies soo much!!
Midterm week is next week! I cant believe how fast school is flying! Ive been staying really busy with tests and being around my friends, which is good because it takes my mind off things! Mom and Daddy fly to Cali this week to see Dads side of the family. I wish Jess and I were back there, we had a blast in Cali for spring break. Maybe we will go this spring break, that is a hint Mom :]

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend Mand. I love all the pictures. I really love your hair; the blonde looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete