Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 9, 2006


(what a beautiful picture taken from a cell phone, :] )
Three years ago TODAY Jason and I started dating! Its so crazy how fast time flies, it does but then doesnt feel like three years. Yah I know it might sound confusing, but it all makes sense to me. Jason is so special to me! I never thought at Deans funeral I would meet such an amazing individual that would change my life in so many ways! I love this picture because we have grown up so much! Its crazy that I can remember pretty much everything Jay and I have done, as for instance, this picture was taken in my black car before Jay headed to football practice his freshman year at the middle school field. Im so thankful and blessed to have Jason in my life! Im a true and firm believer that everything happens for a reason and Im extremely appreciative for the reason that Jay and I met. Not only is he the best boyfriend ever, but he is a wonderful, understanding and incredible best friend anyone could ask for! I love you Jason Dean and Im so grateful to have you in my life! Another picture, ha ha I thought why not post the most recent one that I have of the two of us just to see how much we have change :) This song is by far my favorite song, and it totally reminds me of Jay :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuqORloBJw

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mer...how sweet. And yes, Mer is your new nickname from me. Meranda takes too long to say and spell out! haha. Anyway I love the first pic. Reminds me of when you and Jay got caught making out by Gma the first time! hahahahahah. GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!!! I like the 2nd one too. you two have grown up a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manda! Comgrats on 3 years haha. Logan and I have been together about that long too and I totally understand what you mean by him changing your life and becoming your best friend! But congrats, we need to get together sometime :] Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda!!! It was great to hear from you. I have made my blog private so send a message to my e-mail with your e-mail address so I can invite you to join. l_shell4@hotmail.com
    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete