Monday, August 31, 2009

Freddy Night and Weekend!

Bree, Abby and I went to Freddy night and got so much free stuff! It was a blast and its something I look forward to every week of welcome!





I went home last weekend to watch Jay play his first home game! He did AWESOME! I must say I did an awesome job at photography at his game. They beat Preston and play Skyline on Friday. I cant wait to watch him again, I sure miss cheering in high school!












Mom, Dad and I went to the horse races last weekend when I was home. I have never been and it was a blast! Lets just say that I rock at picking the horse that will win, but when I officially picked the horse I lost every time :(
I had such a fun weekend home with the family!


And its OFFICIAL!! Mom and Dad signed on the house today! I talked to Mom earlier today and they were hauling to get everything moved, Ill talk to her tomorrow to see how it goes! Im so excited!! when things get all moved in then Ill post some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the house!!! I will have to come and see this weekend while you are home. I am glad you are having fun in poky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! I'm so glad they were finally able to close. Crazy, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete