Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gotta Love Coldstone!



This Thursday Coldstone will be having there Make a Wish Night!! 5:00 - 8:00. Donate and receive Jack's Creation.


I can not wait to go this year! I remember going when Jess and I were little with Mom and Dad, it is an awesome feeling to donate and help out such an awesome organization and treat your tummy :]
After looking at what Im posting Im thinking this post should be all about tummies :]
Here is another treat to treat yourself with this week! Whoo what a good deal! I love getting coupons in my email. Enjoy!
Tummy number three... Lynds is at the Doctor today waiting to find out what she is having!! Whoo I cannot wait for her baby to be out and Rach's as well! (the pink is for my hope of baby "girl Morrow")

I get to go home this weekend! Im so excited!! Last weekend mom and dad said I wasnt allowed :[ I had to get a few things done here with homework and school so at least I stayed busy. I was joking with Jay that since I wouldnt be able to watch him last week he probably would have THe best game of the season, and boy was I right. I was stinking mad that I couldnt be there to watch him play. That just means that he needs to do it again when Im actually there to watch him now huh :]
I know Mom and Dad miss me like crazy :) and I know they cant wait for me to come home this weekend! ha ha kidding mom! But I cant wait to come home this weekend to spend time with Jays sisters and his mom at Rachs baby shower and time with Jay for his birthday!

2 comments:

  1. :( Sad sad day for Lyndsi...No gender still...I am pretty bummed. Glad you are coming this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, Jambas and ice cream sound great right now! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete