Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Fun and First Week of School Pictures

Im finally excited to have some time after my long hectic day to post all about my weekend at home! Court, my roommate from Nebraska, came home with me on Friday night to watch the big game with me and mom and dad. It was soo much fun spending time with her this weekend! Jay did an awesome job! Wednesday Night on News Channel 3 was a sports clip with Jay and Mitch on it. Click here to watch it! It was very special that they did this on the boys and for the boys. But anywho Jay did a great job and it was a bummer that he couldnt win his last year, but it was still fun to watch the two boys. Once again I am proud of my pictures of Jay through out the night, but I figured you didnt want to see all of them so here is just a sneak peak of some.. If you look for Jay's head he is the one running through the boys for starting line up on this one. All of the Seniors going out after half time to meet with the other captains, must say Senior Sob will love all of these pictures of the boys :]
During starting line up, Jay waiting for all the boys to give them the uhhhh, good luck jump ?
Court and I at Jays game, she had to represent Nebraska that night! It was freezing she said. "Idaho gets soo cold here in the night time" :]
Saturday we got up and went to the Fair with Mom and Dad. We became millionaires within seconds of entering :]

Last week Court, Abby, Jess, and I met up for Bingo in the SUB. Court was a newbie at bingo and won her very first try! Way to go Court!!

I dont really know why I posted this picture, maybe because of Courtney's obsession with PIGS! She said this isnt even half of them, but her mom told her that she couldnt bring anymore to school with her, so she said she would just pack a suitcase full when she goes home for Thanksgiving.


The first week of school we went chalking on the walks outside of the Vous. Court had the pictures so it took me forever to take them from here until she finally posted them! I drew Court! She is a golfer from Nebraska with curly blonde hair.. I must say I did an awesome job and it looks just like her right?! Abby drew me and I must say she did a fine job at it!
The three of us after chalking! Im so lucky that I have awesome roommates! We get along great and I know I can count on them any time! Thanks for being so great!! I love your girlies :]

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun pictures Mand! I really like your hair when you did it curly. That was fun that Jason and Mitch got to play each other. Hope you're having fun at school!

    ReplyDelete