Monday, May 3, 2010

so far so good (:

My final today totally rocked!! It will be by far the most difficult for me. Grades were posted today and good bye A & P. Im so proud of myself for doing a great job on my final, 83% yo be exact (: I really enjoyed this class but oh am I so excited to get it over with, after two semesters learning about the body it can wear on ya.
On the fun side, it was my good friend Camerons birthday today. We had a few people over for some icecream cake to celebrate! Sorry warning ahead, pictures are out of order.

The birthday boy and his cake.
Mom and Daddy just got back from Sacramento, Daddy was there for some work so Mom decided to go along and spend time with the Baker side of the family. Not fair that they take all these trips now that Jess and I are out of the house. They got back into town on Saturday and came to Pocatello on Sunday to pick up a few of my things and Sissy's to make our trips home this week not too hecktic and full of our stuff. While they were here they took us and the boys out to lunch at Texas. I cant believe Donnie and Tom will be graduating on Saturday. I am so grateful that I met these two boys, I know that Mom and Daddy will miss them as well. Home will not be the same without them on Easter. Guess they will just have to come visit soon (:
Donnie, Mom and I at lunch.


Tom, Sissy, and Daddy at Lunch.
Birthday boy Cam on his birthday.

One final down, two more to go! I cant wait to get home and summer to start! I am not stressing anymore about where I will live next year, I finally decided on something since things didnt work out with Court and her living with her sissy next year. It will be a different year, new roommates, but many more memories to share. I am sad this year is over with, but I have learned a lot about myself. It is so different to go back and look at photos to see how much I have physically changed, but how I have changed and grown as a person. Ill post more on that later, headed to bed. Big Year End Ambassador party tomorrow.. Rockin to the 80ss (:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having so much fun! Love all the pics! Can't wait to see you Mand!

    ReplyDelete