Monday, May 10, 2010

new goods

It has been forever since I have been able to blog. Moved home last Thursday, but somehow I have been in Poky everyday or unpacking or out looking for some job for the summer. This is going to be out of order, so apologizing ahead of time. During dead week we had an end of the year party for Ambassadors. We were able to rock the 80s once again! Sissy got the Leader of the year award! Congrats, very proud of you!
Jess and Aubs made these adorable tutus, very cheap too!
We went to Montana yesterday for mothers day. We met up with my Grandma and her kids. It was a fun little trip to see everyone there. Happy Mothers Day Mom, you rock! Thanks for everything you do for sissy and I.
Me, Sarah and Sissy... Thanks Uncle J for the ears.
Gramps and Mom.
Bridge and I hanging out. He was in such a good mood, too bad he was in the middle of a blink in this picture, dang. What a stud.
On Saturday we hit up Poky for Graduation. Surprised it wasnt super long, plenty of kids graduated and it was fun to spend time with Stefy's family and Tom and Donnies as well.
Baker Family and Stefy's Family.
One boy I will sure miss when it comes to HCA classes.
One boy that touched the Bakers hearts, will always hold a place in our family. We miss you already Donnie.
Me, Stefy and Sissy.
During the finals week I tried to get pictures here and there before we all headed out for summer break. I met so many amazing people this year at school! So many to be thankful for and greatly appreciate my friendship with them.
Arnold (:

A few weeks before dead week Courts family was able to make a trip to Poky. I had a blast with them, but when do I not (: We had a fun filled weekend, full of hanging out. Her Uncle thought it was very interesting that I have never been up to the pillars while I have been a student there, so guess what!!! we hiked all the way to the top.
Me, Court, Kate and Timmy waiting to head to the pillars.
Me, Court and Kate. Lets just say next time I hope it is warmer and a lot LESS windy!
Kate, Court, me and Syd.
The Smith family, plus Aunt plus Uncle, plus Timmy, Plus Kate and I and Branden (:

Right before I headed out I was able to meet up with a good friend, Sherrod, for dinner one last time.
I had a wonderful Sophomore year, I met so many people I am thankful for. I cant wait to see what next year brings me. Summer is officially here and Ive been job hunting like crazy. Hope something comes my way eventually. If not I plan on volunteering, but lets just say I would like the money a little bit to help me pay for this fall semester. Hope everyone is enjoying the start of summer, hopefully the weather will start to corporate. (:

1 comment:

  1. You have been one busy chick! Love all the pics. Thanks for coming to see me TWICE in one weekend! It was great to see you!

    ReplyDelete