Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fiiiiinals.

Super DEEEE Duper excited for this week to come and be over with! I have been very busy, stressed, happy and emotional. haha would would have guessed, I take after my mother when it comes to emotional things (: Things are going well for me at school. I cannot believe as of thursday I will hold a Junior status now! holy cowwwww (: I cant wait for summer to get here, I finish my finals on Thursday and run home for an interview and come back here on Friday to get the rest of my stuff with the family. I guess I havent blogged for some time now and havent shared some exciting news. I got selected for a position on the Student Activities Board, SAB, for next semester! I am thrilled. The best way to describe this is kinda like the student council planning activities for the student body, concerts, games, visitors (which will fall under my category) and anything the students want us to plan for campus activities. I cannot wait! I will have a busy load next year with that and Ambassadors and finishing all my prereqs but I must say I am very good with time management so I think I will do just fine.
Here are just a few pictures on what I have been up to..
Jake, Kaela my new A and P Lab buddy, this lady is a doll!
Phil, Me, and Durr. These boys are sweethearts.
Kylie on her birthday
Dinner with a good friend Jordan who is transferring at semester.
Hanging out in the back of a truck with Court, Kate and Timmy. I had a blast with Courts family when they came to visit.
Bree and James after the final Spring Scrimmage.
Sissy, me and Bree at the Spring Scrimmage
Me, Court and Kate showing our spirit.
Sissy and Daddy on Jessicas Birthday. I has super busy I couldnt even celebrate with her that day because of a huge test, but I was able to make it up to her the day after. Can I just say that Mavericks has the BEST milkshakes, you need to go try one (:
Jay and I at the monster trucks. Keeping it a tradition, four years in a row (: Thanks for coming down with the boys to watch it with me and keep me company. You Rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment