Tuesday, February 10, 2009

sweet nineteen :)




Mom and Dad just left Pocatello. They came and took me out to dinner for my birthday today :). I had a blast hanging out with them. We went to Senor Iguana's for dinner. Dad order a foot long burrito and we were just amazed that it was actually a "foot" long!!

After we were done eating the waitress came out with a sombrero and the whole resturant sang to me :)


After dinner I came back to my dorm just working on some homework and there was a knock on the door. I opened it and all of my friends were there with Jess. She made a cake and brought balloons.



I had a very special day spending it with my friends and family after this horrible "sick" week I had. I've been sick with a horrible sore throat, beautiful fever blisters on my lips, ear aches, and swollen gums. I went to the doctor twice and even a dentist to figure out what was wrong with me. After everyone I have seen since last Thursday, no one still knows what is wrong :(. I am feeling a little better day by day, but I just want to be feeling normal again. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had such a great day. I'm sorry you've been feeling crappy. Hope you're 100% soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manda-It sounds like you had a great day yesterday! I think Jas was a little bummed he didn't get to see you. But he did get to see your parents. Your dad wanted to give him a kiss from you but Jas wasn't going for it. haha

    ReplyDelete