Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Story...

Awhile ago I got the email from 1055 the Hawk just giving everyone a heads up about a contest they were starting. It's called Love Story. All you have to do it email your love story in 105 words or less and your story could win you...The Grand prize includes 2 tickets and 2 backstage pre-concert party passes to Rascal Flatts in Nampa, ID at the Idaho Center on February 25th 2009 and vouchers sufficient for one night’s stay at any Shilo Inn & Suites..
So I thought all day when I got this email and started to brain storm on what I wanted to write about my little love story with Jay. After i finally put our story in close to 105 words, went a little over opps I sent it away.
Welll.... today I opened my email shocked to see a email back from Brother Dale, the DJ... they enjoyed my story so much that I am a finalist!!
I'm so so so excited!! i called mom and told her all about it the second i read what Brother Dale wrote me. I told her what I wrote and how special it would be to see Rascal Flatts with Jay, because they are a band he shared many memories with his Dad. I got teary eyed when I was sharing my excitement with Mom, gets me everytime when i think of how special the Struhs family is to me. Mom was so thrilled and said her and Dad would take a little trip with us to Boise too if this turn out good in the end.
BUT... I'm still keeping this a secret from Jay so no one tell he he :) I'll have to tell him after I meet with the DJs tomorrow; it's a HUGE secret but its worth keeping from him for a day :)
I'll post after tomorrow and let everyone know how it goes.
AWH I'm so shocked still... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment