Monday, February 2, 2009

Praxis Test and the Super Bowl

Today Jess took her Praxis Test to get into the Education Program here at ISU. She did GREAT!! She passed. She was so excited and had a big smile on her face all day. Mom called me and we decided to go get flowers and balloons for the big celebration. We are so proud of her :) WAY TO GO SISSY!!





Yesterday for the Super Bowl Mom made a lot of food for my roommates and myself! We had all of our friends over in our tiny three bedroom apartment, but it was still a blast!
way to go steelers!

2 comments:

  1. At BYU-I we don't take the Praxis to get into the program, just before we graduate so we can get certified. I remember I was super duper stressed about that test. That's awesome that Jess passed before even taking the classes. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your blog Manda, it's super cute. Keep undating it too!

    ReplyDelete