Sunday, May 3, 2009

Roll Out.

Last night Jay and Taylor came to Pocatello. We were shouting our ides for something we could go do and Bree yells out roller skating! ha ha I don't think i have had this much fun doing old school stuff in a long time! We had so much fun, Bree and I started out on skates and soon moved to roller blades. When we walked in the door there was a little girl that started talking with us and became our friend for the night. She was so cute, she grabbed our hands once our skates were on and told us she would help us and teach us how to skate :] Here are some pictures of our fun night, my last Saturday night in Poky until August. I was surprised our good Jay and Taylor were on their blades, Jay said Lynds and him always bladed in driveway when they were younger :) What a fun night!



1 comment:

  1. Jas and I dom and rollerskating! Ok...so we used to. I would probably fall if I tried to do it! I am glad you got Jas to go with you though!

    ReplyDelete