Thursday, May 14, 2009

Been Staying Quite Busy...

I know that I'm very late on this, but I just had to wish my mom and grandmas a wonderful mothers day. We went to Dillon Montana last Saturday and met Grandma and Grandpa Topp for lunch. The first picture is mom and her mom from lunch on Saturday and then Nanny and Grandma on the boat in Hawaii in 2006. They all mean so much to me and I would be so lost without you all! I love you very very much! :)
Monday and Tuesday Jay had State Golf in Rigby. I got some good pictures of him on Monday, but the weather was horrible on Tuesday that I didnt get out of the heated cart :) But he did a great job he got 9th outta like 60 kids I believe he said!! WAY to go JAY!!

Here is a picture of Jess and Dad in Dillon :) Im so glad I'm back home to spend time with my wonderful family!! Tornado Jessica hasnt hit too bad mom said ha ha :) But I cant wait for all the exciting events we have planned for family trips and events :)


No comments:

Post a Comment