Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miracle... Two posts in one week (:

Its finally starting to look nice outside! I hope I dont jinx the weather and it turns all nasty. So as I posted in my last post, I have been staying super busy. Still the same, but I was able to sneak in a post tonight because I was off work early. .. That hasnt happened since I started, but hey Im not complaining I love my job!
My weekend was awesome, the weather rocked and I spent Saturday day with mom before I had to head to work. We hit some garage sells, of course I got some cute things. Ill post more when they are all painted, before and after (: whooo I cant wait! We hit a few stores and the Farmers Market! It was a blast, cant wait for next weekend.
Ive been trying to make as many crafts as possible, but its hard with work picking up at the course with the nice weather, and my job in Pocatello is getting busier as well. I cant complain once again because I love what I do!
I made this bag earlier this weekend, all that is left is to fill it with goodies and send away. My cousin Brooks is on a mission in the Tacoma WA area. It is so good to hear from him weekly! Mom and I really enjoy sending him goodies! So I have to brag a little about this bag, I was so proud with my DI tie purchase, my tag that I was able to make on the computer, I tried my hardest to make it look like an original and mom had the bag, total of my goodie bag minus the treats = $2! Whoooo! I love being a good shopper (:
On Friday Jay was asked to play in the All Star football game! I wasnt able to make it since I was at work, but I heard that he did well. He said he had a blast! Lynds was sweet enough to send me a picture of him in his jersey. I was super stoked when I found my amazing gadgets, they are hard to see since these pictures were taken with my phone camera. On the tag I was able to find some football charms at Michaels awhile ago, but anywho about the exciting part. The reason I bought them was the little guy had Jay's number on it. Made is so personalized for him (:

Jay in his jersey. #3! Whoo Go Jay!

Last but certainly not least, good friends of mine are having a giveaway on their blog! The talented Long sisters are giving away a bundle of goodies. Boy I would sure love to win this! Anywho just visit their blog and get all the details on how to get entered, I would love to share, but then I would just be sharing how someone else could win this bundle and not me. But I guess I am doing that by sharing with all of you right now too. But make sure you check out their blog full of yummy recipes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging about our giveaway. Your missionary goodie bag is so cute! Glad you're liking your work. I'm definitely ready for the weather to be nice all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super crafty. Love it. I have lots more pics. I will email them to you or something. Come do projects with me!!!

    ReplyDelete