Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday and recap..

Happy birthday today LYNDS! Youre such a sweetheart and a great friend. Jess and I are so thankful for your friendship! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Nothing new has really happened, we are staying busy packing the house and its almost empty! The new buyers are doing their final walk through tonight and are suppose to close tomorrow. Cross all of your fingers and wish us luck. If everything goes the way its suppose to we will close on Friday.

Last weekend our family went to the company picnic at the fairgrounds. We played bingo pretty much all day and we all took home prizes but Jess! Yes mom actually won for the first time this year!! :)
After bingo we came home and I met up with Jay to head to Heise for Bonnie's family reunion. I had a blast with everyone. Sunday the rest of Jay's family came that didnt stay the night. Thanks Struhs fam for letting me join in on a weekend full of fun!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Manda. I think we could have found a better picture though! that one is pretty hideous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a watch party a week from today and I hope the ladies in your family can come. Email me at stephie_long@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete