Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh YAH.. Adventure #1

Nan and me also went on a little adventure last night after dinner.. had to run to Walmart to get something for nan and mascara for me and while we were in the line checking out I found
these skittles that my taste buds just love!! Skittles CRAZY CORES!! They rock and taste delicious, so.. next time you
are at Walmart you have to grab some. I put some in Jay's basket for districts last month and that is when i fell in love with these :)) ha ha


the blue raspberry and lemon is definitely my favorite followed by strawberry watermelon!


also while we were on our adventure we ran over the the mall real fast to look for a purse for nanny and i was going to grab another refill for my wall flower at Bath and Body works!! I just love that store and when they have the flowers on sale i love the store even more!! Thanks to Bonnie and Gary for the gift card and making my room smell wonderful!! I'm not sure if this is a new scent or not but it is AMAZING!! Pineapple Orchid :) definitely a necessity so you should go grab..

To end the adventure we went to Coldstone and picked up the new cupcakes they are adverting, Thanks Miss and Steph for sharing about them.. they are absolutely tasty! I can't wait to eat the rest we bought. We came back to our place and ate them and enjoyed SPICE WORLD.. ha ha ended the night old school :)



2 comments:

  1. Yummy, I'm excited to try the Skittles! I'm glad you liked the cupcakes as much as us Mand! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant eat the cupcakes, so I will take your word on them!!!

    ReplyDelete